High Precision High Temperature Oven / Vacuum Drying Oven for Lab
Drying Oven are used to dry, bake and preheat various materials or
specimen. By means of hot air circulation method to uniform the
Method of use
1. Put the articles to be dried into the drying cabinet, close well
the door and turn the air door adjusting knob to “ ” position.
2. Move the power switch to “ON”. The power indicator light lights
up and figures appear on the temperature control instrument.
3. Press and hold the temperature adjusting knob of temperature
control instrument, the numeric temperature displayed at the moment
is the set temperature. At the same time rotate the knob to select
the required set temperature . When loosening the knob, the numeric
temperature displayed at the moment is the temperature in the
cabinet and the heating indicator light lights up, showing that the
instrument has been in the heating and temperature-rising state.
After a period of time, when the displayed temperature is near to
the set temperature, the heating indicator light is flickering for
many times. Under usual conditions, after heating for 90 minutes,
the temperature control will be the constant temperature state.
4. When the required working temperature is lower, adopt the
two-stage set method. For example, if the required temperature is
800C, first set 700C and after the overshoot temperature starts to drop back, then set
800C, which can reduce and even eliminate the phenomenon of overshoot
temperature, thus enable the inside cabinet to attain the
temperature-constant state as early as possible.
5. Select the different drying times according to the different
humidity of different articles, e.g., the articles to be dried are
more humid, turn the air door adjusting knob to “” position so as to vent the humid air in the cabinet.
1. The shell of the drying cabinet shall be well grounded to
guarantee the safe use.
2. The drying cabinet shall be placed inside one well-ventilated
room, surrounding which no inflammable and explosive articles are
3. The drying cabinet has no explosion-proof device, so never place
inflammable and explosive articles inside for drying.
4. The articles in the cabinet shall not be too crowded. Certain
space shall be left so as to facilitate the circulation of hot air.
5. Always keep the internal and external of the cabinet clean. In
case it will not be used for a long time, please cover it with a
plastic thin film dirt shroud and put it in a drying room.